Guadalcanal

Guadalcanal

Thursday, December 5, 2013

 The topic I have chosen is the front lines of war. I chose this topic, because when most people think of wars they don't think of a human beings perspective, they think of just what their history book says, and just as so that's what i'm going to do; be on the front lines. This is a topic that I know little about, due to most things that you can read about war isn't necessarily in a specific persons perspective, but then again I don't read that much. I hope to learn more about this topic and gain a better perspective on it.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a very good idea to write about this subject, to make all we've learned about wars in history more real and human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. war huu, what is it good for ? absolutely nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you try and make it into a human persective

    ReplyDelete