Guadalcanal

Guadalcanal

Friday, March 21, 2014

Is it a hateful passion?

There are many things that I love about this topic, the fact that i'll be doing basically what this topic is about, learning more about it, etc. Then there are some things that I hate. For example I hate that even though military people bust their butts for everything, there are these punk kids who think that it's cool to treat them with disrespect. There are also the people who try and make everyone believe that they were once in the military, when they were not. All of these kinds of people anger me. It's just something that I don't understand. Why do you even need to do this? This all just makes no sense to me. People do some pretty stupid stuff with their life, and this just happens to be one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment